Super Famicom (SFC) - スーパーファミコン
- On the title screen press Left (hold) then press A three times, and then start the game
- Press X button rapidly on the title screen (The credits will count up to 9)
- In the game Pause and press Up, Up, Down, Down, L, R, L, R, A, B, Start (Gives you missile, all options, Shield and one Speed Up (You can use this code once per Stage).
- In the game Pause and press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start (your ship will now blow up).
- On the option screen go on to Stage difficulty and press A 16 times in one second (autofire helps), if done correctly, you
will be able to select "Arcade" for the difficulty.
Arcade Mode Super Demo:
- For a better demo, hold A on the title screen until the demo starts playing
- On Manual weapons select screen press X, Y, X, Y, X, Y
Reset game from Controller:
- Hold L, R, Start and Select
- If you select Rolling Option (R) or Formation Option (F) when you have all four of them collect enough power-ups to highlight the 'Option' at the bottom of the screen. Press and hold the A button to increase the radius of the R Option or spread out the F Option and they cover most of the screen then.
- There are bonus stages on Stages 2, 3, 4 ,5 and 7 (there might be on 1 and 6 but no info and there will be screen shots soon)
- Most bonus stages require that you meet some condition and then you fly into a seemingly solid area (Conditions are in brackets)
- (none) Fly into the first opening along the bottom of the screen in the last part of the stage before meeting the end of Stage boss (its just after the very large bubbles)
- (must have destroyed all of the guns on the ground) Just after the live volcanoes (right
when the music changes), a piece of the ceiling will fall on you, with
three more bases on, take them out, then fly where the slab used to be.
- (must have no power-up boxes lit at the bottom of the screen) Fly into back of Moai head located in the middle of the three heads towards the end of the Stage. This head will be facing away from you and all three heads upright (picture would help)
- (the hundreds digit of your score must be 3, 5, or 7) Fly through the fire at the corner of the inverted volcano just before the small passage which leads to the 2-headed salamander.
- As you go through the level, take the path that requires as little movement away from the vertical center of the screen as possible, you have to fly through the gate in the image above. At the end of the long downward slope torwards the end, fly into the ">" wall formation just to the right of the ground bases.
- If you die on a bonus stage it puts you back on the Stage you were on i.e. Stage 2 - Bonus Stage - DIE - back to Stage 2
- There are lots of points and bonus lives to be gained from the bonus stages and once the bonus stage is complete you are on the next Stage (skipping the end of Stage boss on the previous Stage making the game very easy
Secret Stage images by Jeremy
- Pause game play and press B(2), X(2), A, Y, A, Y, Up, Left.
- Press Up, Right, Down, Left, X, A, B, Y at the options menu.
- Pause game play and press Up(2), Down(2), LB, RB, LB, RB, B, A.
Control red octopus
- Wait until the penguins that located before the red octopus appear. Stop, then press Up + LB, B(5), Y(5), A(5). When the red octopus appears, press A + Y. The position and size of the red octopus may now be changed with the D-pad.
- Pause the game and press LB, RB, U, X, R, A, L, Y, D, B, A, Y, A, Y, RB.
Ship Power up
- Pause the game and press B, B, X, X, A, Y, A, Y, U, L.
3 Smart Bombs
- Pause the game and press X, X, X, B, B, B, Y, Y, Y, A, A, A, LB, RB.
Only works once per Level.
Disable Cheats & Auto Destruct
- Pause the game and press U, U, D, D, LB, RB, LB, RB, B, A.
Cheats will be disabled and ship will explode.
Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius
- The star - timing the A button on the title Menu Daiyo, "Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius".
" Live powerful... - It was not ", you're make a mistake.
- Pause the game and press:-
A, Y, A, Y, A, R, L, R, L, R, X, B, X, B, X
TwinBee Rainbow Bell Adventure
Pop'n Twinbee 2: Rainbow Bell Adventure:
- A simple password which will unlock all the levels on the map for you.
- Case is important: G k Q R J
- This only works for the European release as the Japanese version has a save function.